Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I will put forward resort


The morning reports a reporter martial new|the text Hao smile a sky|shoot
Have a conversation
"My family didn,t become member"
Reporter:Will you put forward resort?
The distance is some:I hear verdict feel very surprised as a result, I will put forward resort.
Reporter:Do you think your own behavior guilty?
The distance is some:We make daily life at home to retire to enjoy life service, is the good matter of a benefit benefit people of country.I have no wrong, also didn,t commit crime.
Reporter:Why do you make the system develop a member?
The distance is some:As a business enterprise, how conduct to assign profits, should be said by the business enterprise itself to calculate.
Reporter:The 2,800,000 dollars membership dues does what use?Did you make a profit from it?
The distance is some:We use these money to build up service center in the whole whole country and contribute efforts to the old people.My individual didn,t take penny money from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment